Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 | The Rumble Must Watch

Re: Tiger Woods 14 7 years 2 days ago #66174

  • jmcelroy
  • jmcelroy's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Bossman
  • Posts: 4762
  • Thank you received: 766
Maybe I'll scoop it up and join some guys on the 360. But the time difference will probably be a problem haha
Driver: Nike Vapor Speed
Woods: Nike Vapor Speed 3w
Hybrid: Nike Vapor speed 3h
Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-A
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX Forged (54/58)
Putter: Odyssey Teron
Golf Ball: Callaway Hex Hot Pro
Bag: SunMountain C-130
Launch Monitor: Flightscope Xi Tour
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tiger Woods 14 7 years 2 days ago #66184

  • BrettIngle
  • BrettIngle's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 754
  • Thank you received: 63
Yeah go ahead and grab it. We can at least play in the online tournaments and give our CC some street cred!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bag: Ogio Grom
Driver: Taylormade RBZ 9.5*
Hybrids: Adams Black Super Hybrid 17*
Irons: Cobra S3 Pro 3-PW
Wedges: Nike SV 56* & 60*
Putter: Cleveland Classic Platinum #1
Ball: Bridgestone e6
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tiger Woods 14 7 years 1 day ago #66225

Everyone playing on Xbox 360 ????

Im thinking about getting a 360 ...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • jmcelroy
  • jmcelroy's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Bossman
  • Posts: 4762
  • Thank you received: 766
Horse1 AKA The GolFather wrote:
Everyone playing on Xbox 360 ????

Im thinking about getting a 360 ...
I can join on any console. But 360 seems like the popular one here. They are only $99 now right? Heck of a deal and all the best games always come out in the last year if a consoles life. Since the new one comes out end of this year.
Driver: Nike Vapor Speed
Woods: Nike Vapor Speed 3w
Hybrid: Nike Vapor speed 3h
Irons: Nike Vapor Pro Combo 4-A
Wedges: Cleveland 588 RTX Forged (54/58)
Putter: Odyssey Teron
Golf Ball: Callaway Hex Hot Pro
Bag: SunMountain C-130
Launch Monitor: Flightscope Xi Tour
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tiger Woods 14 7 years 14 hours ago #66255

  • BrettIngle
  • BrettIngle's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 754
  • Thank you received: 63
jmcelroy wrote:
Horse1 AKA The GolFather wrote:
Everyone playing on Xbox 360 ????

Im thinking about getting a 360 ...
I can join on any console. But 360 seems like the popular one here. They are only $99 now right? Heck of a deal and all the best games always come out in the last year if a consoles life. Since the new one comes out end of this year.

That $99 deal is actually like how cellular companies do. You buy the Xbox at that price, but you're required to do an Live account at $14.99 a month for 2 years. I "think" that's how it is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bag: Ogio Grom
Driver: Taylormade RBZ 9.5*
Hybrids: Adams Black Super Hybrid 17*
Irons: Cobra S3 Pro 3-PW
Wedges: Nike SV 56* & 60*
Putter: Cleveland Classic Platinum #1
Ball: Bridgestone e6
The administrator has disabled public write access.
labscientist03 wrote:
jmcelroy wrote:
Horse1 AKA The GolFather wrote:
Everyone playing on Xbox 360 ????

Im thinking about getting a 360 ...
I can join on any console. But 360 seems like the popular one here. They are only $99 now right? Heck of a deal and all the best games always come out in the last year if a consoles life. Since the new one comes out end of this year.

That $99 deal is actually like how cellular companies do. You buy the Xbox at that price, but you're required to do an Live account at $14.99 a month for 2 years. I "think" that's how it is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought my 4gb with kinect for 150 on black friday 2011. I bought another hardrive tho for like 50 bucks. i only pay 5 bucks a month for live though?
Driver: Ping Rapture V2
3 wood: Cobra Amp
hybrid: Wilson Staff D-100
Irons and wedges: Wilson Staff D-100
Putter: Taylormade B15

Proud Co-President and Co-Founder of the GB Kids.
---Current Number of Members: 2
The administrator has disabled public write access.