Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Golf Gloves

Re:Golf Gloves 5 years 10 months ago #92507

  • CoreyKasif
  • CoreyKasif's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2091
  • Thank you received: 356
billdcatt40 wrote:
CoreyKasif wrote:
bigdawg_89 wrote:
Corey, what's the price point on the Levitee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Retail is $19. With the 25% Off Coupon we have and Free Shipping, it's only $15
Can you get it retail in British Columbia?

We aren't in any stores in Canada and unfortunately we don't do free shipping to Canada. But you can buy the glove on our site.

Re:Golf Gloves 5 years 10 months ago #92516

  • Justus
  • Justus's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 335
  • Thank you received: 37
CoreyKasif wrote:
bigdawg_89 wrote:
Corey, what's the price point on the Levitee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Retail is $19. With the 25% Off Coupon we have and Free Shipping, it's only $15

The only glove to use on the golf course.
Driver~Cobra My Fly Z Plus 9*~ Kick-XBlast Driveway Fairway wood~Irons Cobra Baffler(4PW/GW)~Wedge~52*/ 08 Cobra Tour TrustyRusty56*/14~60*/12REG 588 Cleveland~Putter Kayson golf. ~~ Grips~Lamkin Golf Grip~GloveLeviTee~Tee~FlexCore fromDriveGolf~Ball OncoreGolf MA1.0

Re:Golf Gloves 5 years 10 months ago #92517

  • JIMBO
  • JIMBO's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 1229
  • Thank you received: 90
I'm excited. I would love to swing my clubs without the discomfort in my hand.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk JIMBO.
Driver : Callaway Great Big Bertha 9*
3 Wood : Callaway Razr Fit
Hybrid : Callaway Razr Fit
Irons : Callaway XR OS
Cleveland Wedges : 56* & 60*
Putter : Scotty Cameron GOLO 5
Ball: Titleist PRO V 1X
JIMBO wrote:
I'm excited. I would love to swing my clubs without the discomfort in my hand.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk JIMBO.

It works for sure and its top quality !!!

Re:Golf Gloves 5 years 10 months ago #92787

  • JIMBO
  • JIMBO's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 1229
  • Thank you received: 90
I just got my glove in the mail. It looks really nice, can't wait to try it out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk JIMBO.
Driver : Callaway Great Big Bertha 9*
3 Wood : Callaway Razr Fit
Hybrid : Callaway Razr Fit
Irons : Callaway XR OS
Cleveland Wedges : 56* & 60*
Putter : Scotty Cameron GOLO 5
Ball: Titleist PRO V 1X
JIMBO wrote:
I just got my glove in the mail. It looks really nice, can't wait to try it out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk JIMBO.

Look forward to your thoughts !!