Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BIG MAX !!!

BIG MAX !!! 5 years 2 months ago #99428

During the show I visited BIG MAX !!
Love at first sight !!

BigMax.JPG


BigMax1.JPG


BigMax2.JPG


BigMax3.JPG


BigMax4.JPG


Review maybe coming soon so stay tuned !!
In the meantime check them out here: www.bigmaxgolf.com/en
The following user(s) said Thank You: biggjonvic

BIG MAX !!! 5 years 2 months ago #99429

  • biggjonvic
  • biggjonvic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 707
  • Thank you received: 161
That is awesome!! Talk about saving space in your trunk, and convenient. Now the question remains, hows the functionality. ;)
Driver - Tour Edge HL3
Woods - Callaway Fit XTreme 3 and 5 wood
Hybrid - Callaway RAZR X 4H / 5H Tour Edge HL3
Irons - Callaway XHOT 2 6-PW
Wedges - Cleveland RTX-1 52, 56, 60
Putter - SeeMore
Balls - OnCore Caliber / Srixon Q Star Tour

BIG MAX !!! 5 years 2 months ago #99430

biggjonvic wrote:
That is awesome!! Talk about saving space in your trunk, and convenient. Now the question remains, hows the functionality. ;)

It is Bad A$$ BiGGs !!! They listened to people and made some awesome features !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: biggjonvic
  • biggjonvic
  • biggjonvic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 707
  • Thank you received: 161
The Golf Father wrote:
biggjonvic wrote:
That is awesome!! Talk about saving space in your trunk, and convenient. Now the question remains, hows the functionality. ;)

It is Bad A$$ BiGGs !!! They listened to people and made some awesome features !!

Awesome, looking forward to seeing the review of it. Maybe ClicGear has some competition now.
Driver - Tour Edge HL3
Woods - Callaway Fit XTreme 3 and 5 wood
Hybrid - Callaway RAZR X 4H / 5H Tour Edge HL3
Irons - Callaway XHOT 2 6-PW
Wedges - Cleveland RTX-1 52, 56, 60
Putter - SeeMore
Balls - OnCore Caliber / Srixon Q Star Tour

BIG MAX !!! 5 years 2 months ago #99433

  • MulliganAgain
  • MulliganAgain's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 3707
  • Thank you received: 955
Wow, I didn't get a chance to see Big Max! Looks like it saves a ton of space.

I could literally leave that in my trunk "JUST IN CASE" ... cuz you never know when golf will strike..hahah.
Driver: Cobra Fly-Z,
Woods: Ping G30 3 & 5 Wood
Hybrid: Nike Vapor Flex 4-Hybrid
Irons: WilsonStaff C200 or Mizuno JPX EZ
Wedges: Cleveland Golf RTX 2.0 56*, 60*
Putter: Cleveland Golf - Classic Black Platinum 5.5 with Winn Giant Pistol Grip
Bag: SunMountain PHANTOM

Instagram: sean_likes_golf
MulliganAgain wrote:
Wow, I didn't get a chance to see Big Max! Looks like it saves a ton of space.

I could literally leave that in my trunk "JUST IN CASE" ... cuz you never know when golf will strike..hahah.

It's Tight Sean !!! This one shrinks flat it's really cool . Lots of features that were suggestions from cart users ...