Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Optishot2

Optishot2 5 years 1 month ago #100312

  • CoreyKasif
  • CoreyKasif's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Administrator
  • Posts: 2091
  • Thank you received: 356
GolfLife wrote:
Sorry of the late response you all. I am not completely for sure what the difference is between 1 and 2 but I put in an email to clarify. Will post up once I get that. As for the simulator is self, the graphics are top notch. However, we have had a few bumps when it comes to using our driver with it.
I started an actual social media campaign with them 2 weeks ago. It is called the #optishottour challenge. We have a Golf Life team in place and they play the corresponding course as the pros each week. We post up our scores and the challenge is to beat our score for a chance to win free courses for life.
The best part is to see if you can beat your friends on it. Here is link explaining more about challenge - www.golflife.com/want-to-win-free-optishot-courses-for-life/

The best part is I have scored a free simulator for the guys at GB office and the GolfFather. They will be joining in on the #optishottour challenge and actually be trying to beat us. However, I am not worried. I have seen Sean and Bill's swing.

Let me know if you are playing and lets talk some trash on social media.

You have seen Sean and Bill but you should worry about me :P

Optishot2 5 years 1 month ago #100314

  • GolfLife
  • GolfLife's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 1028
  • Thank you received: 175
CoreyKasif wrote:
GolfLife wrote:
Sorry of the late response you all. I am not completely for sure what the difference is between 1 and 2 but I put in an email to clarify. Will post up once I get that. As for the simulator is self, the graphics are top notch. However, we have had a few bumps when it comes to using our driver with it.
I started an actual social media campaign with them 2 weeks ago. It is called the #optishottour challenge. We have a Golf Life team in place and they play the corresponding course as the pros each week. We post up our scores and the challenge is to beat our score for a chance to win free courses for life.
The best part is to see if you can beat your friends on it. Here is link explaining more about challenge - www.golflife.com/want-to-win-free-optishot-courses-for-life/

The best part is I have scored a free simulator for the guys at GB office and the GolfFather. They will be joining in on the #optishottour challenge and actually be trying to beat us. However, I am not worried. I have seen Sean and Bill's swing.

Let me know if you are playing and lets talk some trash on social media.

You have seen Sean and Bill but you should worry about me :P

I def think you are the biggest threat of knocking us down. But i do love me some challenges!!!!

Re:Optishot2 5 years 1 month ago #100318

  • GolfFanatic4U
  • GolfFanatic4U's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 800
  • Thank you received: 55
GolfLife wrote:
CoreyKasif wrote:
GolfLife wrote:
Sorry of the late response you all. I am not completely for sure what the difference is between 1 and 2 but I put in an email to clarify. Will post up once I get that. As for the simulator is self, the graphics are top notch. However, we have had a few bumps when it comes to using our driver with it.
I started an actual social media campaign with them 2 weeks ago. It is called the #optishottour challenge. We have a Golf Life team in place and they play the corresponding course as the pros each week. We post up our scores and the challenge is to beat our score for a chance to win free courses for life.
The best part is to see if you can beat your friends on it. Here is link explaining more about challenge - www.golflife.com/want-to-win-free-optishot-courses-for-life/

The best part is I have scored a free simulator for the guys at GB office and the GolfFather. They will be joining in on the #optishottour challenge and actually be trying to beat us. However, I am not worried. I have seen Sean and Bill's swing.

Let me know if you are playing and lets talk some trash on social media.

You have seen Sean and Bill but you should worry about me :P

I def think you are the biggest threat of knocking us down. But i do love me some challenges!!!!

These challenges are available if you have the Optishot and upgrade software correct?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J40 445 9.5* w/ AD-Di 6s
J15DF w/ DG Pro's
J40 50*, 54*, 58* w/ S200
Bridgestone TD-03
Bridgestone B330-Rx
  • GolfLife
  • GolfLife's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 1028
  • Thank you received: 175
GolfFanatic4U wrote:
GolfLife wrote:
CoreyKasif wrote:
GolfLife wrote:
Sorry of the late response you all. I am not completely for sure what the difference is between 1 and 2 but I put in an email to clarify. Will post up once I get that. As for the simulator is self, the graphics are top notch. However, we have had a few bumps when it comes to using our driver with it.
I started an actual social media campaign with them 2 weeks ago. It is called the #optishottour challenge. We have a Golf Life team in place and they play the corresponding course as the pros each week. We post up our scores and the challenge is to beat our score for a chance to win free courses for life.
The best part is to see if you can beat your friends on it. Here is link explaining more about challenge - www.golflife.com/want-to-win-free-optishot-courses-for-life/

The best part is I have scored a free simulator for the guys at GB office and the GolfFather. They will be joining in on the #optishottour challenge and actually be trying to beat us. However, I am not worried. I have seen Sean and Bill's swing.

Let me know if you are playing and lets talk some trash on social media.

You have seen Sean and Bill but you should worry about me :P

I def think you are the biggest threat of knocking us down. But i do love me some challenges!!!!

These challenges are available if you have the Optishot and upgrade software correct?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you need an optishot to participate. However, you can play their gimmie which is online where you play from keyboard on computer. You cant enter the challenge but you can play the course.

I also found out the difference between optishot 1 and optishot 2 is
* 3 New Courses
* New Club Calibration For Improved Driver Accuracy
* OptiShot Live Play
* Mac Support

Re:Optishot2 5 years 1 month ago #100478

  • GolfFanatic4U
  • GolfFanatic4U's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 800
  • Thank you received: 55
Optishot has arrived and messed around for a few minutes. I'm ready for some live games.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
J40 445 9.5* w/ AD-Di 6s
J15DF w/ DG Pro's
J40 50*, 54*, 58* w/ S200
Bridgestone TD-03
Bridgestone B330-Rx
  • aepfeiffer
  • aepfeiffer's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 2190
  • Thank you received: 122
Really enjoyed my Optishot2, its not 100% but its fun and it sure beats the heck out of trying to play in this nasty winter weather and it allows me to get swings in weekly that otherwise id just be sitting around rusting away! Like Golf Life said, drivers/woods/hybrids or clubs that don't have a shiny bottom sometimes have misreads, but found some ways to get around this!
Driver: Callaway X2Hot
FW Wood: Taylormade SLDR Mini Driver
Hybrid: Callaway X2Hot Pro 18*
Irons: Cobra Bio Cell + 3-GW
Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 60*
Putter: Bettinardi QB6
Ball: Srixon Z-Star
Grips: Black Widow - Tour Silk II
Cleats: Softspikes Cyclone