Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HOLY CRAP GUESS WHOS MY NEW HIGHSCHOOL'S GOLFCOACH

HOLY CRAP GUESS WHOS MY NEW HIGHSCHOOL'S GOLFCOACH 5 years 7 months ago #96984

  • biggjonvic
  • biggjonvic's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 707
  • Thank you received: 161
That is awesome...now just absorb what he teaches you :)
Driver - Tour Edge HL3
Woods - Callaway Fit XTreme 3 and 5 wood
Hybrid - Callaway RAZR X 4H / 5H Tour Edge HL3
Irons - Callaway XHOT 2 6-PW
Wedges - Cleveland RTX-1 52, 56, 60
Putter - SeeMore
Balls - OnCore Caliber / Srixon Q Star Tour

HOLY CRAP GUESS WHOS MY NEW HIGHSCHOOL'S GOLFCOACH 5 years 7 months ago #97089

Jaay_ke wrote:
So freshman invasion is tomorrow so the golf team has a booth. To confirm what we are doing tomorrow I called my coach and he said he is retiring and the new coach will have a meeting the next week. I asked who's the new coach and he said ryan Palmer.... Like the PGA tour ryan Palmer?? YES THE PGA TOUR RYAN PALMER my coach basically raised him and is great friends with the family and ryan decided to be the coach of our team. I'm freqking out and thought I should share.

So how is practice going ???

HOLY CRAP GUESS WHOS MY NEW HIGHSCHOOL'S GOLFCOACH 5 years 7 months ago #97092

  • Jaay_ke
  • Jaay_ke's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Weekend Warrior
  • Posts: 260
  • Thank you received: 14
We aren't planned on seeing him until further down Into the season due to the fed ex playoffs, my coach that will retire will continue coaching us until ryan is done, then ryan will visit and help our team out however he can for districs, after the season is over he is back to business but promised visits throughout the year, hopefully he does the same next year. I hope we stay in close contact with him while he goes back on tour around New Years time, will let you know if anything cool happens.
RBZ Stage 2 10.5 THANKS TO SKUBA81!!!!!
RBZ Stage 2 3 Wood
R7 5 wood (old reliable)
4 21* Burner 2.0 Hybrid
Taylormade SpeedBlades 5-PW
50* Taylormade Tour Preferred
56* 588 RTG Cleveland
60* "JD" engraved Nike X3X Tour
Odyssey Tour Black Milled w/ 2.0 Mid Slim Black Superstroke Grip
Scotty Cameron...

HOLY CRAP GUESS WHOS MY NEW HIGHSCHOOL'S GOLFCOACH 5 years 7 months ago #97157

Jaay_ke wrote:
We aren't planned on seeing him until further down Into the season due to the fed ex playoffs, my coach that will retire will continue coaching us until ryan is done, then ryan will visit and help our team out however he can for districs, after the season is over he is back to business but promised visits throughout the year, hopefully he does the same next year. I hope we stay in close contact with him while he goes back on tour around New Years time, will let you know if anything cool happens.

That still sounds cool !!! Keep us updated please ! Have a great season

HOLY CRAP GUESS WHOS MY NEW HIGHSCHOOL'S GOLFCOACH 5 years 7 months ago #97160

  • Jaay_ke
  • Jaay_ke's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Weekend Warrior
  • Posts: 260
  • Thank you received: 14
The Golf Father wrote:
Jaay_ke wrote:
We aren't planned on seeing him until further down Into the season due to the fed ex playoffs, my coach that will retire will continue coaching us until ryan is done, then ryan will visit and help our team out however he can for districs, after the season is over he is back to business but promised visits throughout the year, hopefully he does the same next year. I hope we stay in close contact with him while he goes back on tour around New Years time, will let you know if anything cool happens.

That still sounds cool !!! Keep us updated please ! Have a great season
thanks, practice starts today.
RBZ Stage 2 10.5 THANKS TO SKUBA81!!!!!
RBZ Stage 2 3 Wood
R7 5 wood (old reliable)
4 21* Burner 2.0 Hybrid
Taylormade SpeedBlades 5-PW
50* Taylormade Tour Preferred
56* 588 RTG Cleveland
60* "JD" engraved Nike X3X Tour
Odyssey Tour Black Milled w/ 2.0 Mid Slim Black Superstroke Grip
Scotty Cameron...
Jaay_ke wrote:
The Golf Father wrote:
Jaay_ke wrote:
We aren't planned on seeing him until further down Into the season due to the fed ex playoffs, my coach that will retire will continue coaching us until ryan is done, then ryan will visit and help our team out however he can for districs, after the season is over he is back to business but promised visits throughout the year, hopefully he does the same next year. I hope we stay in close contact with him while he goes back on tour around New Years time, will let you know if anything cool happens.

That still sounds cool !!! Keep us updated please ! Have a great season
thanks, practice starts today.

Cool ! Enjoy !