Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kentwool Tour Socks....

Re: Kentwool Tour Socks.... 7 years 1 week ago #65319

Really wonderful collection of socks,do they keep stockings too?

Re: Kentwool Tour Socks.... 7 years 1 week ago #65390

They are coming out with a special Master's Edition for Bubba ...

Kentwool Tour Socks.... 7 years 1 week ago #65475

  • Forum Jester
  • Forum Jester's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 1739
  • Thank you received: 133
Horse1 AKA The GolFather wrote:
They are coming out with a special Master's Edition for Bubba ...
Other than the current Masters ones?
Driver: Callaway Razr Fit 8.5*
3 wood: Callaway Razr Fit
Hybrid: Ping i15 18*
Irons: Wilson FG-62 TT S-300 shaft Thanks to GB FF!
Wedges: Nike Victory Red V-Rev 52*, 56*, and 60*
Putter: Odyssey #9 White Ice
  • akot98
  • akot98's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • GolfBalled Junkie
  • Posts: 1323
  • Thank you received: 30
Sweet!
Driver: Titleist 915 D2 10.5* - Fujikura Fuel 60 stiff shaft
3 wood: Titleist 915 F 15*
Hybrid: Taylormade R15 19*
Irons: Titleist AP2 714 4-PW
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM4 52º, 56º, Vokey TVD 60º
Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2
Ball: 2015 Titleist Pro V1
#59Crew Member

Re: Kentwool Tour Socks.... 7 years 1 week ago #65489

  • Josh_Ross
  • Josh_Ross's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 2948
  • Thank you received: 259
Forum Jester wrote:
Horse1 AKA The GolFather wrote:
They are coming out with a special Master's Edition for Bubba ...
Other than the current Masters ones?

I almost got the Master's edition last year.
Josh_Ross wrote:
Forum Jester wrote:
Horse1 AKA The GolFather wrote:
They are coming out with a special Master's Edition for Bubba ...
Other than the current Masters ones?

I almost got the Master's edition last year.

Check it out !

www.golfballed.com/index.php?option=com_...-releases&Itemid=187
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by The Golf Father.