Golf outfits must be a very serious business now a day.
I wonder how much influence these scriptings have on the general public.
I just want to wear something comfortable when playing golf (tee shirt if allowed or a polo,
shorts, and golf shoes).
• Stretch waistband for mobility and comfort
• Silicone adidas printed gripper to keep shirts tucked in
• Moisture-wicking stretch fabrication for range of motion
• Water resistant finish for easy care and durability
• Snag-free micromesh pocket bags for airflow and breathability
TOUR360 BOOST will be on the feet of the players where we will debut the TOUR360 PRIME BOOST which features adidas PrimeKnit technology – a seamless knitted upper for revolutionary breathability and stretchability to maximize comfort and performance. The TOUR360 PRIME BOOST will be available in limited quantities this June.
• Premium leather upper with climaproof® technology
• Full-length boost™ midsole foam for superior cushioning and comfort
• S-shaped heel that follows the natural contour of the foot
• Re-engineered 360WRAP with lighter and more flexible saddle material
• Advanced dual-density 10-cleat puremotion® TPU outsole with CenTraXion and thintech® cleats
• TORSION TUNNEL for independent flexibility and control between the heel and forefoot (with enhanced arch support and improved green friendliness)
• Fitfoam® GEO collar and tongue foam
• Lining material reduces friction, moisture and heat